PRYNT COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
Prynt is about sharing moments and communicating with each other in new and unique ways. We think we’re creating something really special, but it won’t work without your cooperation and help! When reading these guidelines, it’s important to always remember the spirit in which our product was made—to share moments with one another in a fun, positive way across a diverse community of people.
While Prynt will always try to provide you with a platform to express yourself openly, there is some content that we don’t allow on our service for the good and safety of all of our users. These guidelines apply to both shared photos themselves and the magical video clips that are tied to them.
Nudity and Sexual Content
- Don’t use Prynt for pornography—anything pornographic tied to your Prynt account as well as video clips tied to your photos will be removed.
- Pornography that includes minors (under 18 years of age) is always strictly prohibited and reported to the proper authorities.
- Certain nudity - such as breastfeeding or legitimate non-sexual imagery will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by our community moderators.
Dangerous and Violent Content
- Photos that are excessively violent, gory, or graphic in nature aren’t allowed, and any associated video clips that depict anything of a graphic nature is never allowed.
- Using Prynt to organize, promote, or sympathize with terrorism, hate groups, criminal acts or anything that someone of good moral standing would consider “evil” is prohibited.
- Prynt is not a platform to sell sexual services, weapons and/or drugs, whether legal or not.
- Respect the community by not purposely infringing on the protected copyright or intellectual property of others—use good judgment when posting and only share photos/videos that you own the rights to.
- It’s not okay to hide explicit content behind otherwise innocent looking prynts!
- Don’t impersonate another person or falsely represent an individual, company, entity, or brand—it’s confusing and you’ll risk getting your account suspended.
- We hate spam as much as you do, so please don’t spam the service with excessive photos and videos that mislead or deceive your fellow community members about what they’re viewing.
Above all else, we hope you’ll respect the Prynt community and the service we’ve been building for you. Looking for loopholes or ways to break our service isn’t cool—we invest a lot of trust into you in order to innovate and deliver new features. These guidelines were written and are continuously tweaked with you mind—at Prynt we’re open to suggestions and will evolve our policies with the growth of the community.